Selling your home can seem stressful at times. There are a lot of extra things to do every morning before you head out to work in case your real estate agent brings a potential buyer around to view your home. Artistry Interiors wants to make that as easy for you as possible.
Here is our morning “To Do” check list:
- Make sure all beds in the home are made up.
- No dishes left in the sink.
- General straightening of all surface areas.
- Make sure pets areas are left clean and deodorized. Remove any traces of pets (food bowls, toys, etc.)
- All dirty clothes need to be put into a hamper. Additionally, the hamper should be kept from view from buyers.
- Display fresh flowers or bowls of fruit.
- Light candles so it smells like home
- Hide pocket-able valuables.
- Open the drapes and turn on all the lights.
When you feel a bit stressed, as can happen in the process of selling your home, take some time for yourself and enjoy a cup of tea or a glass of wine.
Artistry Interiors is dedicated to getting your home sold for the most money, in half the time.
August 3, 2015